Saturday, October 3, 2009

How was September?

September for me was quite a month...I lost a baby and cried a river. I developed the strength of a mountain and remembered I could write. I found the academic in me and I opened my heart to life.
I found the world of blogging...I found women to share stories with.

Thanks to Holistic mama for this!

A thought
I remembered why I married him

A sound
my angel laughing as she dances and sings along

A taste
that first cuppa in the morning at 6am

An image
My angle sleeping

A scent
the smell of blood...as I lose my baby

A word
happy birthday to my one year old and my 19 year old

A touch
meeting him again after three weeks apart

A gift for me
moments of meditation

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine the sorrow, but know that I felt a bit of your pain as you shared, and hope that you are getting the support that you need. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so sorry. I wish for you the strength to grieve fully, and the serenity to heal. (hugs)

    Moments of meditation sound just the thing as a gift.

    ReplyDelete