Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Here I am again, suddenly... out of the blue.

Remember me??

Last time I checked in, I was mum of 3.... now I am mum of 4 gorgeous girls.

I have finished traveling the globe (at least for now) and am back in my beloved Australia, where the sky is vast and forever and where the sun shines more days a year than I can count.

I live in a place where kids are safe and can run and play freely.
Where people are friendly and caring.
I live in a place where I can find a steiner community, a vipassana community, a macrobiotic community, organic food and plenty of fresh air.

I live in a place where spring is spring, summer is summer, autumn is autumn and winter is winter.

I am home and I am so very happy to be here....




2 comments:

  1. i have thought of you several times. it's very good to 'hear' your voice. and wow, another kiddo!!! congrats!
    glad you're happy in Oz. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to blog again??

    ReplyDelete